Tuesday, February 14, 2017

WELCOME TO "ONE CAST ... ONE FISH !"

Congratulations!
You somehow stumbled upon my new blog. A few of you folks might recall that I did a blog titled "Fishing Fever" for the Royersford-Limerick PATCH back in 2012.
I think that exposure captured at least a dozen followers! Fishing Fever ended after one year and 52 blog posts because I did not get 1,000,000 likes on my Face Book page! I did, however, turn that blog into a published book form.
I'm just a regular guy that enjoys writing and is addicted to fishing but this time I'm shooting for the masses. I just hope I can keep up with answering the comments once the word get out that I'm back. Also, please be patient with me as I get the hang of this blogging thing. Feel free to hand me any advice that would improve your reading experience.


"One Cast ... One Fish" will feature a variety of fishing twists and turns as I recall some old times as well as new fishing adventures. Some content may be current and true, some may be fictional and far fetched. I plan some, but not to technical, advice along with bits of humor and just plain fish tales.


Anyway, thanks for clicking the link that brought you here and I hope you continue to read
"ONE CAST ... ONE FISH !"

© 2016 LCFdesign

No comments:

Post a Comment